Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Years 2014!!!!!

Happy New Years! With the new years should come a new, better body. Let me help you with that. Don't waste your money at the gym on inferior trainers. I'm a certified NASM personal trainer with my bachelors degree in Kinesiology. I've spent over 5 years training athletes at the University of Texas at San Antonio. I've trained a variety of clients at Gold's Gym for 3 years including helping people lose well over 100 pounds, helping people pass the police training, and helping older people regain their vigor. There's nothing I can't do. My services come with a full comprehensive diet plan and prices are as follows.

1-2x Per Week: $20 per session
2-3x Per Week: $15 per session
4-5x Per Week: $10 per session

Day 1: Full comprehensive diet plan

Text me or call me for more information: 210-777-5607

4 comments:

  1. This is just a preview, there's a whole lot more to come.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-5v_uzx2XBo&feature=youtube_gdata_player&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D-5v_uzx2XBo%26feature%3Dyoutube_gdata_player

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the blog! I just would like people to know that Chester Aki helped me 7 years ago when I was suffering from severe back pain. The physical therapist engaged me in therapy that was not useful. I mentioned it to Chester, and he suggested water aerobics and other strength training techniques on a continued basis! You will not regret Chester Aki as your personal trainer! ( I of course, got a great deal because we are related, :-) ) however the medical doctors could not help me.. Chester is direct and to the point and he has the ability to see exactly what it is that you would need for your personalized work out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent stuff! I need to make a visit to fine tune the machine. #AlwaysTheNicest!

    ReplyDelete